How I Make My Prints/Designs:
- I mostly make all of my prints and designs using Procreate on my iPad. This ensures quality and even customizes of certain designs if desired.
- I also create prints of my original paintings. In this case, I photograph my paintings and work with them on Photoshop to create a print of this work so you all can have a unique piece in your home :)
- All prints are printed the standard 8x10 in, on 230gsm, matte, ultra premium photo paper for optimal quality, unless stated otherwise. They are sturdy, archival, and printed in great vibrant colored ink, great for any room!
- I currently only ship PRINTS to Canada and the US., Europe and Australia/surrounding territories. POSTERS, CASES and HOME DECOR can ship fully international through my print provider!
- I send out all prints myself to ensure they are the best quality! Once I get an order I typically fulfill it and have it packaged with it one to two days after it is purchased. Expect 3-7 days for shipping for UPS First Class Mail. This is why I only offer First Class USPS shipping (there may be delays with large influxes of orders, which I will notify you of.) I am only one person and try my best to fulfill orders the day after they are ordered to ensure they arrive to you in a timely manner! :)
- Requests for larger size prints can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will happily work with you in ordering a larger print!
Posters/Home Decor Shipping:
- Posters, home decor, and other items are shipped SEPARATELY from my prints. This is because I use a printing provider to develop these items and they ship them from their own warehouse. If you order a print and a poster, sweatshirt or phone case in the same order, they will arrive separately! Don’t worry, they are not missing :)
- I use cardboard rigid mailers to ship all my prints in to ensure they are protected. I place all prints in protective sleeves, and will include a stiff cardboard backing for international orders for added protection. Each order comes with a free 4x4 mini print, and thank you card!
- All apparel and items are returned to my drop-ship company - Printful - where the reason for return will be reviewed
- After 20 days - no products will be accepted for returns.
- More information can be found at the bottom of the page under the return and shipping tabs
Damaged Prints/Missing Orders:
- USPS has a bad habit of squishing or losing my prints. If you receive a damaged print please email me with the subject line “URGENT, DAMAGED/MISSING PRINT” so I may help you as quickly as possible. As of right now, I will send you new prints if you receive damaged ones.
- For missing items, I unfortunately do not have control over this and is an issue on USPS’ end. However, I will work with you on filing a claim, and if possible, send you a new print if the item is not found.
RUSH ORDER SHIPPING:
- I do NOT do rush order shipping, unless you are willing to cover the full cost. Cost for overnight or express shipping for paintings can range between $50 to even over $200, so please be aware of that. If you need a painting or piece within less than two days, I cannot guarantee. Please be mindful of this and requesting a piece for a certain date, as it puts a lot of stress on me! :’)
If you have any other questions - please contact me!