How I Make My Prints/Designs:
- I mostly make all of my prints and designs using Procreate on my iPad. This ensures quality and even customizes of certain designs if desired.
- I also create prints of my original paintings. In this case, I photograph my paintings and work with them on Photoshop to create a print of this work so you all can have a unique piece in your home :)
- All prints are printed the standard 8x10 in, on 230gsm, matte, ultra premium photo paper for optimal quality, unless stated otherwise. They are sturdy, archival, and printed in great vibrant colored ink, great for any room!
- I currently do offer international shipping for most areas that allow US first class mail. Currently due to COVID-19 shipping has been suspended to Australia/NZ areas I apologize and will update you all when it changes!
- I send out all prints myself to ensure they are the best quality! Once I get an order I typically fulfill it and have it packaged with it one to two days after it is purchased. Expect 3-7 days for shipping for UPS First Class Mail. This is why I only offer First Class USPS shipping (there may be delays with large influxes of orders, which I will notify you of.) I am only one person and try my best to fulfill orders the day after they are ordered to ensure they arrive to you in a timely manner! :)
- International Shipping Times - USPS has been a little slow lately, so please be patient, especially with international orders. They say to expect your order between 7-14 days of shipping out.
- Requests for larger size prints can be sent to email@example.com and I will happily work with you in ordering a larger print!
Posters/Phone Case/ Home Decor Shipping:
- Posters, home decor, and other items are shipped SEPARATELY from my prints. This is because I use a printing provider to develop these items and they ship them from their own warehouse. If you order a print and a poster, sweatshirt or phone case in the same order, they will arrive separately! Don’t worry, they are not missing :)
- Unfortunately, I cannot control the shipping time on these orders, but they are typically fulfilled and sent out within the week of shipping. Delays may occur due to COVID-19.
- Returns/exchanges are very hard to make as these are print-on-demand products, so please make sure you are ordering the right size.
- I use cardboard rigid mailers to ship all my prints in to ensure they are protected. I place all prints in protective sleeves, and will include a stiff cardboard backing for international orders for added protection. Each order comes with a free 4x4 mini print, and thank you card!
- If you desire to return an 8x10 art print, please contact me. I will work on reviewing the return and issuing a refund if there are any issues.
- For Phone Cases, Apparel, and Posters - Unfortunately my print provider prints my products on demand - so any item printed through them is not returnable or exchangeable. Please ensure you are selecting the correct size for these items because if there is an issue, it’s a cost I would have to cover and that is very hard for a small business to always do :( I try to be as lenient and helpful as I can with these issues and ask if you’d like an exchange, you must cover the shipping for the new order.
Damaged Prints/Missing Orders:
- USPS has a bad habit of squishing or losing my prints. If you receive a damaged print please email me with the subject line “URGENT, DAMAGED/MISSING PRINT” so I may help you as quickly as possible. As of right now, I will send you new prints if you receive damaged ones.
- For missing items, I unfortunately do not have control over this and is an issue on USPS’ end. However, I will work with you on filing a claim, and if possible, send you a new print if the item is not found.
RUSH ORDER SHIPPING:
- I do NOT do rush order shipping, unless you are willing to cover the full cost. Cost for overnight or express shipping for paintings can range between $50 to even over $200, so please be aware of that. If you need a painting or piece within less than two days, I cannot guarantee. Please be mindful of this and requesting a piece for a certain date, as it puts a lot of stress on me! :’)
- I do offer a “note section” at checkout where you may put in a date you need an order by. I will always do my best to ensure that it arrives by then and makes it easier for me!
If you have any other questions - please contact me!